ΡΑΚΕΤΑ ΤΕΝΝΙΣ WILSON PRO STAFF 97L V14.0 (290gr)
If the Pro Staff V13.0 was inspired by iconic models for its design, this Wilson Pro Staff 97L V14.0 completely renews its look, with a paint oscillating between gold and burgundy depending on the light, but will find a feeling close to the famous Pro Staff 90 thanks to a reworked flexibility of the racquet. Let the control of this racquet dominate your opponent like Ons Jabeur, Grigor Dimitrov or Reilly Opelka.
Control - Stability
Easier to play than the Pro Staff 97, the Wilson Pro Staff 97L racquet is designed for intermediate to advanced players looking for control.
With a weight of 290 grams and a balance of 32.5 cm, the Pro Staff 97L will allow players to gain responsiveness and maneuverability without losing control.
In addition, the 626cm² headsize and thin frame made with FortyFive and Paradigm Bending technologies will improve control and provide a great feel for the game.
Finally, you'll enjoy increased spin thanks to the relatively open 16x19 string pattern, which also ensures maximum energy return so you can hit the ball hard without drawing too much from your resources.
- Intermediate level players looking for a racquet with control and maneuverability.
- Intermediate to expert level players looking for control and maneuverability.
- Paradigm Bending: Modified distribution of racquet flex between the head and core for more precision and better feel.
- FortyFive: FORTYFIVE technology is integrated into the frame for improved stability and comfort for a great feel throughout the swing.
- String Mapping: Increased string density for improved feel and precision
- Ergo End Cap: Deliberately widened grip end for better ergonomics.
- Agiplast Grommets: Grommets made by Agiplast from a recycled and recyclable plastic polymer.
- Head Size: 97 in / 626 cm
- Length: 27in / 68,5cm
- Unstrung Weight: 290g/10,2oz
- Unstrung Balance: 32,5cm/6 pts HL
- Swingweight: 313
- Stiffness: 68
- Beam Width: 23,5mm / 23,5mm / 23,5mm
- Composition: Graphite
- Racket Colours: Rust
- Grip Type: Wilson Pro Performance
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses
- Tension: 22-27kg / 50-60lb
|Μοντέλο ρακέτας||Wilson Pro Staff|