ΡΑΚΕΤΑ ΤΕΝΝΙΣ HEAD SPEED MP L 2022 (275gr)
Novak Djokovic and Bianca Andreescu's racquet range features the latest Auxetic technology. The Speed models are perfect for the versatile player who wants to be able to dominate the game with powerful strikes but also play accurate shots. The Head Speed MP L racquet, formerly named MP Lite, retains the elements that made the previous version a success but with a black and white design combined with copper detailing.
Versatility - Maneuverability
The 645cm² headsize coupled with the 16x19 string pattern
of the Speed MP L allows this racquet to offer power and control to
match the situation and your opponent while still providing plenty of spin.
The 275g weight balanced at 33cm makes this one very maneuverable, giving you great racquet head speed and responsiveness on volleys.
The 23mm frame profile gives you more tolerance and improved power delivery on every shot.
The addition of Auxetic technology will allow for better feedback on the shot and therefore more confidence in each of your shots.
Type of players :
Beginner to intermediate level players looking for a versatile and maneuverable racquet.
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of
the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way for better
feedback and feel.
- Speed Beam: Aerodynamic shape of the profile that will promote the speed of hitting and therefore power and spin.
- Speed Pattern: Spacing between strings for a good power/control ratio.
- Power Grommets: Great freedom of movement of the strings in the grommets for more power.
- Directional Drilling: The hole pattern allows for more power and a larger sweet spot.
- Weight unstrung 9.7 oz / 275 g
- Technology Auxetic, Speed Beam, Speed Pattern, Power Grommets, Directional Drilling
- Composition Graphite
- Head Size 100 in² / 645 cm²
- Length 27 in / 68.5 cm
- Balance unstrung 33 cm
- Beam Width 23 mm
- String Pattern 16x19
Η ρακέτα παραδίδεται πλεγμένη χωρίς θήκη μεταφοράς.
|Μοντέλο ρακέτας||Auxetic Speed|