ΡΑΚΕΤΑ ΤΕΝΝΙΣ HEAD SPEED MP LTD BLACK 2023 (300gr)
The Head Speed MP tennis racket is back in a limited edition combining charcoal gray and black for a very elegant result. Speed models are perfect for versatile players who want to be able to dominate the game whenever they want with powerful strokes but also play precise zones.
Versatility - Stability
The Speed MP's 645 cm² headsize, coupled with its 16x19 string pattern, gives you the power and control to adapt to the situation and your opponent, while providing excellent spin.
The weight of 300 g, balanced at 32 cm, makes this model particularly stable, especially behind the baseline in rhythmic phases of play, allowing you to counter-strike with ease.
The frame's 23 mm profile gives you greater forgiveness and improved power delivery on every stroke.
The addition of Auxetic technology will give you better feedback when you hit the ball, and therefore greater confidence in each of your shots.
Type of player :
Players looking for a versatile, stable racquet to suit all styles of play.
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the
racket's yoke. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way for better
feedback on the stroke and improved feel.
- Speed Beam: aerodynamic shape of the profile to enhance hitting speed, power and spin.
- Speed Pattern: Spacing between strings for good power/control ratio.
- Power Grommets: strings move freely in the grommets for greater power.
- Directional Drilling: hole-drilling pattern for greater power and a larger sweet spot.
- Head Size: 100 in² / 645 cm²
- Length: 27in / 68,5cm
- Unstrung Weight: 300g /10,6oz
- Unstrung Balance: 32cm/7 pts HL
- Swingweight: 323
- Stiffness: 62
- Beam Width: 23mm / 23mm / 23mm
- Composition: Graphene 360+/Graphite
- Racket Colours: Black
- Grip Type: Head Hydrosorb Pro
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses
- Tension: 21-25kg / 48-57lb
|Μοντέλο ρακέτας||Head Speed LTD|