ΡΑΚΕΤΑ ΤΕΝΝΙΣ YONEX EZONE 98 (305gr) AQUA NIGHT BLACK
Discover the 7th generation of Yonex Ezone racquets! Used by Nick Kyrgios, Naomi Osaka and Casper Ruud, it is perfect for offensive players looking for power to finish points with panache.
In order to offer you an unparalleled level of performance, Yonex relies on the know-how of its factories located in Japan for the production of its racquets. A meticulous work for an exceptional result.
Power - Comfort - Stability
This Yonex Ezone 100 300g Sky Blue racquet features a 32cm balance for excellent stability on all your shots to develop great power while maintaining plenty of control.
The 645cm² headsize is perfect for a crisp, powerful response to suit all your playing patterns.
The 23.8-26.5-22.5mm frame section will provide extra tolerance and power on the shot to limit the effects of off-center spin.
The 16x19 string pattern provides good spin and a great combination of power and control.
As with the previous version, the comfort of this model remains very important thanks to the Vibration Dampening System that filters out vibrations passing through the handle but also thanks to the M40X used in the core of the racquet for more flexibility.
Type of player:
This racquet is the ideal model for advanced players looking for a model full of punch and comfort.
- Isometric: Isometric shaped frame to optimize the sweetspot and thus, the tolerance and power of the racquet.
- Oval Pressed Shaft: Technology that improves control and feel.
- 2G Namd Speed: Graphite fibers in the core reduce energy loss to transfer more energy to the ball for more power.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh: This material is placed in the shaft and will filter out 30% of the vibrations caused by the strike to protect your arm, but also to offer you more touch and comfort.
- Aero Shape Design: Thinner profile shape on the top of the frame to provide a better feel for the game.
- M40X: Use of a rigid graphite in the head for more power and a softer graphite in the core for more comfort, stability and control
- Liner Tech: Increased string entry angle on some strings for greater sweetspot and string movement
- Head Size: 98 in / 632 cm
- Length: 27in / 68,5cm
- Unstrung Weight: 305g/10,8oz
- Unstrung Balance: 31,5cm/9 pts HL
- Swingweight: 318
- Stiffness: 65
- Beam Width: 23,5mm / 24,5mm / 19,5mm
- Composition: 2G-NAMD SPEED/HM Graphite
- Racket Colours: Aqua Night Black
- Grip Type: Yonex Synthetic
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses
- Tension: 20-27kg / 45-60lb
Η ρακέτα έρχεται εργοστασιακά άπλεκτη με θήκη μεταφοράς.