ΡΑΚΕΤΑ ΤΕΝΝΙΣ WILSON ROLAND GARROS BLADE 98 16X19
Η ρακέτα έρχεται εργοστασιακά άπλεκτη χωρίς θήκη μεταφοράς.
The most popular frame in Wilson's Blade series, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 now features FeelFlex to connect players with the ball unlike ever before. Featuring carbon mapping placed strategically throughout the frame, FeelFlex increases frame flexibility and stability for superior feel. Throw in reduced spec variance A weapon inspired by the pinnacle of the clay season and designed with elegant flair, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 Roland Garros Edition backs up its sharp design with cutting-edge innovation for next-level performance. FeelFlex technology, an evolution of the revolutionary FreeFlex technology in Clash, features carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the racket frame to deliver a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Other upgrades include a Top Grip Taper for a more comfortable top-hand grip and reduced spec variance from frame to frame.
- Slightly more head-light than last version for better control over racket head
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Weight (unstrung): 305 g / 10.8 oz
String pattern: 16/19
Head size: 632 cm² / 98 in²
Balance: 32 mm
Length: 685 mm / 27.0 in
|Μοντέλο ρακέτας||Wilson Blade|