ΡΑΚΕΤΑ ΤΕΝΝΙΣ BABOLAT PURE AERO RAFA
Η ρακέτα έρχεται εργοστασιακά άπλεκτη χωρίς θήκη μεταφοράς.
The Babolat Pure Aero Rafa racquet was designed in collaboration with Rafael Nadal. This model has been used by the Spanish player since the beginning of 2020 and has already allowed him to dominate on French soil with a 13th Grand Slam title on Parisian clay.
This racquet retains the design fundamentals of the Pure Aero with its yellow and black base, but the addition of an orange gradient on the racquet head as well as fuchsia markings bring even more dynamism to this model adored by topspin players.
Spin - Power - Stability
The Babolat Pure Aero racquet is the ultimate weapon for players looking for spin. Designed to be the most aerodynamic model, with many spin-enhancing technologies, this new version is no exception to the rule!
Weighing in at 300g with a 32cm balance, this racquet offers an excellent balance between stability for powerful hitting and manoeuvrability to take advantage of spin and push your opponents back on the court.
The 645cm² headsize offers good tolerance and is perfect for a balanced blend of power and control. The 16x19 string pattern optimizes string movement and increases power to easily overwhelm your opponents with powerful, topspin shots.
Notable changes from the previous model are a slight loss of stiffness (71 Ra instead of 72 Ra) offering more control and better feel as well as the addition of innovative materials from other industries for more comfort.
Player Type :
- Experienced players looking for maximum spin and power.
- Aeromodular³: Aerodynamic frame shape to optimize the air penetration of the racquet head for greater effect
- Cortex Pure Feel: Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Company) have added a new material to the racquet: SMACWRAP, used in the aerospace industry to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated into the graphite in the racquet frame to reduce vibrations at impact, obtain a muffled sound when striking and find exceptional sensations.
- Woofer System: Woofer system optimizes the contact time between the string and the ball for a better feel and more comfort.
- FSI Spin: Optimized spacing between strings and addition of Spin Grommets at 6 o'clock and 12 o'clock to allow more movement and greater spin.
- CarbonPLYStabilizer : Technology created in partnership with Chomarat, a French specialist in the automotive and aeronautics sector, and already used in cycling and skiing. Added in the heart of the racquet, the CPLY carbon will bring more stability and therefore more precision on strike.
- Weight unstrung 300 g / 10.6 oz
- Head Size 100 in² / 645 cm²
- Length 27 in / 68.5 cm
- Balance unstrung 32 cm / 12.6 in
- Beam Width 23-26-23 mm
- String Pattern 16x19
- Stiffness 67 RA
- Swingweight: 324
- Composition Graphite
- Technology Aeromodular³,FSI Spin,Woofer System,Cortex Pure Feel, CarbonPlyStabilizer
|Μοντέλο ρακέτας||Babolat Pure Aero|