ΡΑΚΕΤΑ ΤΕΝΝΙΣ WILSON BLADE 98 18X20 V8.0 (305gr) ROLAND GARROS 2022
The Wilson Blade 18x20 V8.0 Roland Garros racquet is
the latest evolution of the Wilson Blade line dedicated to players
looking for the best feel of the game, with great control, while keeping
the punch like Stefanos Tsitsipas, Simona Halep, Ugo Humbert or Elina Svitolina.
Always more technically accomplished thanks to new innovations, this Wilson Blade builds on the qualities of the previous version.
This V8.0 stands out thanks to its special ochre color design with tennis expressions in an elegant font for a look in keeping with the Parisian Grand Slam.
Control - Stability - Feel
The Wilson Blade 98 18x20 V8.0 Roland Garros racquet continues the tradition of previous versions while improving stability and feel.
With its 632cm² headsize, this one will provide precision hitting for players who are physically strong and can easily center the ball.
Its weight of 305g, with a balance of 32 cm, allows it to be very stable so that you can invest yourself fully in each shot with the assurance of controlling the ball! In addition, the new Direct Connect Handle technology will provide 16% more stability than the previous model.
The Wilson Blade's square "Flat Beam" section is known for its low profile (20.6 mm) which increases stability and control.
The 18x20 string pattern will accentuate the accuracy of this model with a large number of strings in the sweetspot that will allow you to get a better grip on your shots.
This racquet takes the first step towards eco-friendly racquets with grommets and a butt cap made from recycled polymer.
Advanced level players looking for a racquet that provides precision and touch.
- Fortyfive°: Fortivefive° is the new name for the
Feel Flex technology already present in the Blade V7.0. This technology
provides greater flexibility to the frame of the racquet but also better
feel, comfort and touch.
- Direct Connect Handle: Modified the structure inside the handle to provide 16% more stability and a better feel for the game.
- Agiplast grommets: Grommets and butt caps made by Agiplast from a recycled and recyclable plastic polymer
- Head Size: 98 in / 632 cm
- Length: 27in / 68,5cm
- Unstrung Weight: 305g/10,8oz
- Unstrung Balance: 32cm/7 pts HL
- Swingweight: 327
- Stiffness: 60
- Beam Width: 21mm / 21mm / 21mm
- Composition: Braided Graphite
- Racket Colours: Red Clay!
- Grip Type: Wilson Pro Performance
- String Pattern: 18 Mains / 20 Crosses
- Tension: 22-27kg / 50-60lb
- Cover: No
|Μοντέλο ρακέτας||Wilson Blade|