ΡΑΚΕΤΑ ΤΕΝΝΙΣ WILSON CLASH 98 V2.0 (310gr)
The Wilson Clash racquets are back in their 2.0 version! Major innovations thanks to their great stability linked to an exceptional flexibility,
these V2.0 keep the keys of the success of the previous model while
continuing their evolution. Indeed, the stability has been further
improved but also the tolerance. Just hit it and the Clash 98 V2.0 will do the rest!
In terms of design, Wilson pushes the boundaries with a brightly finished Infrared anodized paint and a Clash logo embossed in the heart of the racquet.
Control - Stability - Comfort
The Wilson Clash 98 V2.0 racquet continues the
tradition of the V1.0 by offering a lot of control, but its stability
has been significantly improved to meet the demands of competitive
players. The Free Flex technology changes its name to
FortyFive° but will continue to provide the mix of stability and
flexibility that the Clash is known for.
In terms of features, this tennis racquet has a 630cm² headsize that will offer maximum accuracy and the 16% increase in the sweet spot will make centering easier even on this smaller headsize.
The weight of 310 g associated with a balance of 30.6 cm is unusual but will allow a better handling of the racquet.
Based on player feedback, Wilson has improved the stability of this competitive model by adding an extra layer of carbon to the head of the racquet.
The string pattern has been changed from the V1.0 to 16x20 in order to provide more stability while maintaining a good power to control ratio.
This racquet takes the first step towards eco-friendly racquets with grommets and a butt cap made from recycled polymer.
- Advanced level players looking for a racquet that provides stability and precision
- Fortyfive°: Fortivefive° is the
new name of the Free Flex technology, already present in the Clash V1.0.
It brings a unique mix between great flexibility and stability to offer
you an exceptional control without losing power or feeling.
- Agiplast grommets: Grommets made by Agiplast from a recycled and recyclable plastic polymer
- Improved Stability: The stability of the Clash V2.0 has been improved with an additional layer of carbon in the head of the racquet.
- Head Size: 98 in / 632 cm
- Length: 27in / 68,5cm
- Unstrung Weight: 310g/10,9oz
- Unstrung Balance: 30,6cm/12 pts HL
- Swingweight: 327
- Stiffness: 60
- Beam Width: 24mm / 24mm / 24mm
- Composition: Graphite
- Racket Colours: Red
- Grip Type: Wilson Pro Performance
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 20 Crosses
- Tension: 22-27kg / 50-60lb
Η ρακέτα έρχεται εργοστασιακά άπλεκτη χωρίς θήκη μεταφοράς.
|Μοντέλο ρακέτας||Wilson Clash|